Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 2 x 45 ml espresso
- Whipped cream maker
- 20 ml sugared water (made of equal parts sugar and water)
- 40 ml passion fruit syrup (or maracuja syrup)
- 250 ml whipping cream
- Ice cubes
- Put the passion fruit syrup and cream into the whipped cream maker.
- Tightly close the whipped cream maker, shake it and insert the cartridge.
- Vigorously shake the whipped cream maker 8-10 times and refrigerate until needed.
- Put the ice cubes in a shaker.
- Prepare the double espresso in the same shaker and add the sugared water.
- Shake for about 20 seconds so that the espresso cools immediately.
- Then pour the drink into a decorative glass and top with the passion fruit foam.
Dip the rim of the glass in sugared water and then twist in white sugar to create a decorative sugared rim.