Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 45 ml espresso
- 20 ml coconut liqueur
- 10 ml dark rum
- 50 ml whipping cream
- 3 ice cubes
- Put the ice cubes and cream in a shaker.
- Shake for about 20 seconds.
- Pour the coconut liqueur and then the rum into a conical glass.
- Prepare the espresso in a separate cup or glass and layer it carefully on top of the rum.
- Top up the glass with the chilled whipped cream.
Dip the rim of the glass in sugared water and then twist in white sugar to create a decorative sugared rim.