Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 40 ml espresso
- 2 tbsp vanilla custard
- 20 ml peach liqueur
- Whipped cream
- Peach slices and chocolate sprinkles
- 4 Ice cubes
- With a spoon, place the custard in a decorative glass.
- Prepare the espresso directly in a shaker and add the peach liqueur
- Shake for about 20 seconds so that the espresso cools immediately.
- Pour this mixture carefully on to the custard.
- Top up the glass with the whipped cream.
Decorate with chocolate sprinkles and peach slices. Tip: For extra sweetness, add a little peach syrup to the cream before whipping it.